Eden College offers a comprehensive Nail Technologies Certificate that examines the fundamentals in anatomy and physiology of the arm, legs, hand and foot. This certificate includes theoretical knowledge of nail diseases and focuses on practical application to ensure students perform treatments effectively and efficiently.
You will learn:
- Bacteriology/sanitation and disinfection of tools
- Understanding of anatomy and movement of the arms, hands, legs and feet.
- Bones and muscles of the limbs, hands and feet.
- Structure and pathologies of the nail
- Complete manicure and pedicure procedure
- Preparation of the nails in manicure and pedicure
- Hand and foot massage techniques
- Proper positioning and posture
- Use of paraffin and masks
- Polish application: Red and French
- Basic nail art
Please note this program is non-vocational and does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.