Medical Skin Care Certificate
Eden College offers a comprehensive, in-depth course that examines the theoretical and practical understanding of the different forms of exfoliation through chemical and mechanical applications to the skin.
You will learn:
- History of microdermabrasion and chemical peels
- Types of micro systems
- Types of chemical peels
- Benefits, indications & contraindications of exfoliation treatments
- Wound healing and peel injury
- Types of scarring
- Pre and post treatments protocols
- Chemical peel and microdermabrasion procedures & protocols
- Skin typing – aging classifications
- Skin disorders
- Client consultations
Please note this program is non-vocational and does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.