Fundamentals of Skin Care
Eden College offers a Skin Care Certificate course that examines the fundamentals in Skin Care including theoretical knowledge and practical skills. Students will be taught skin histology and its related systems, correct skin analysis, product and service recommendations, and practical applications of skin care treatments such as a facial and back skin care treatments.
You will learn:
- Evolution of spa and skin care
- Infection control (bacteriology, sanitation and disinfection)
- Skin histology
- Cell, tissues and organs
- Facial skeletal and muscular systems
- Skin analysis and consultation
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Client assessment and consultation
- Skin care and facial procedures
Please note this program is non-vocational and does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.